Crawl Space Sewage Cleanup
Aftercare specializes in cleaning up and disinfecting crawl spaces contaminated with raw sewage.
Nobody has completed more under house sewage Cleanups in the Hampton Roads area.This type of loss is extremely difficult to clean due to the limited room to move and the infectious dangers associated with being exposed to human waste. Other concerns can include submerged electrical lines, wild animals, spiders, snakes and sharp nails and metal. Let Aftercare deal with the hazards under your home; we will remove all sewage contamination and eliminate all odors associated with sewage contamination.
Aftercare has the experience and the passion to remove any type of contamination out of any crawl space area. With more than 400 under house decontamination projects completed ranging from raw sewage to animal feces, Aftercare has the confidence to undertake any job and complete it. Our technicians are the most trusted in the Hampton Roads Virginia for cleaning crawl spaces. Free estimates and free custom plan to return your problem area back to a safe condition.
How do you clean up crawl space sewage under a house?
- First Aftercare will come to you and do a FREE INSPECTION.
- Next a Aftercare technician will provide the homeowner with a plan to cleanup and dispose of all sewage waste.
- Sewage vacuum is used to remove all liquid sewage under house.
- All trash and debris will be pulled from under home.
- Plastic moister barrier will be removed and disposed of.
- One inch of all areas exposed to sewage will be dug up and bagged.
- These bags will be dragged from the crawl space and disposed of.
- Entire brick foundation and piers will be treated with microbial.
- Dug out areas treated with microbial and deodorizer.
- Dug out areas treated with lime.
- Fans used to dry crawl space.
- Installation of brand new 6mill moister barrier.
Aftercare cleans and disinfects basements that have been contaminated with sewage and animal waste.